A Biomechanical Assessment is the first step in understanding any pain you’re experiencing, from your lower back to your lower limbs and feet.
Do you or someone you know suffer from;
- Sore and painful pressure points on your feet?
- Plantar Fasciitis or heel pain?
- Lower back pain, sore knees or ankles?
- Pain during or after exercise, or when you stand for long periods of time?
- Recurring blisters when playing sport?
- Is foot pain or fatigue preventing you from participating in daily activities?
- Have you had orthotics or shoe modifications in the past?
If you answered yes to any of these, maybe it’s time to have a Biomechanical Assessment to really understand and fix these concerns once and for all! Having sore feet is not normal and is not something you should have to tolerate. At East Gosford Podiatry, we assess, diagnose and treat all lower limb injuries, aiming to restore your comfort and function as efficiently as possible.
A Biomechanical assessment is a detailed analysis of your foot and lower limb posture and function, to diagnosed pain or injury, and to determine contributing factors to injury. It allows us to identify abnormalities, insufficiencies and how the body compensates for these irregularities.
This then allows us to correct any identified contributing factors, and to take preventative measures to decrease the chances of your injury or pain recurring.
While many lower limb injuries are obtained during competitive or recreational sporting activities, the foot pressures and stresses sustained during work and daily activities can also be enough to cause significant injury.
Our experience and comprehensive understanding of biomechanics, pain and injury is a result of a genuine interest, and active participation in a wide range of sports.