What does our home podiatry services Central Coast include?
Our home podiatry services mean that all our patients have access to our services regardless of age or their health status. We work with many older people and people suffering from conditions that can greatly affect the feet and lower limbs such as diabetes.
We believe that everyone has the right to have access to health services such as podiatry, even when they are unable to leave their home. We believe that our home podiatry services are essential and a big part of the services we offer in order to care for all our patients.
Our podiatry home visits include the following services:
- Ingrown toenails
- Heel and arch pain
- Skin problems on your feet such as dermatitis and fungal infections
- Balance and mobility issues
Our podiatrists have experience in working with individuals with a variety of conditions including:
- Diabetes- can cause major issues to your feet including diabetic neuropathy which makes you lose feeling in your feet.
- Arthritis in the feet or joints of the lower limbs
- Peripheral neuropathy
- People with mobility issues and are unable to provide foot care for themselves
- People with disabilities who are unable to provide foot care for themselves
As we get older, foot care becomes vitally important to our overall health. Nails thicken and change, making them hard for people to cut themselves, skin can become thicker and callused, or become thin and fragile. We can develop wounds that can become difficult to heal particularly where other vascular disorders are also involved.
East Gosford Podiatry care about your foot and lower limb health and enjoy getting out into the community for our home visits.
If you are in need of podiatry services but are unable to leave your home, contact our team of Central Coast podiatrist today and we can discuss your needs and arrange a mobile podiatry visit for you.