What is involved in a Biomechanical Assessment?
Are you suffering from:
- Sore and painful pressure points on your feet?
- Plantar Fasciitis or heel pain?
- Lower back pain, sore knees or ankles?
- Pain during or after exercise, or when you stand for long periods of time?
- Recurring blisters when playing sport?
- Is foot pain or fatigue preventing you from participating in daily activities?
- Have you had orthotics or shoe modifications in the past?
Having sore feet isn’t normal and something you don’t need to tolerate, especially if its stopping you from doing things you love, like playing Netball.
A Biomechanical assessment is a detailed analysis of your foot and lower limb posture and function, to diagnosed pain or injury, and to determine contributing factors to injury. It allows us to identify abnormalities, insufficiencies and how the body compensates for these irregularities. This then allows us to correct any identified contributing factors, and to take preventative measures to decrease the chances of your injury or pain recurring.
Our experience and comprehensive understanding of biomechanics, pain and injury is a result of a genuine interest, and active participation in a wide range of sports.
The next date Beth will be at Training is : (Can we have spot that I could update this each month?)